My Photo
Name:
Location: Knoxville, Tennessee, United States

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Three Word Wednesday - April 5, 2007

"I said, "Kiss me, you're beautiful..
These are truly the last days""


Three Word Wednesday - April 5, 2007

Sir Bone of Bama has Three Word Wednesdays at his blog. The project is that he picks three words, then people write a bit utilizing those three words. The three words this week were miles, voice, holding. Below you will find my attempt.

Some mornings I wake up, and wonder how much of what makes the outer 'me' a facade. What's truth, and what's a lie. The life I used to lead, the things I used to do, would make most grown men quake. So every day I get up, holding the rage and demons within. Trying to hush those voices running rampart in my head, telling me to spill blood for miles and miles. Some days the battle feels eternal, some days seem to be brighter. All I have to do now is live, live to fight another day.

Until next time:
"Why do you wanna fight?"
"Because I can't sing or dance. "
- Rocky [Sylvester Stallone] and Adrian [Talia Shire], Rocky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home